Only if you want to OK.
But first I must confess to (not) being a really truly you beaut professional photographer. Well maybe I have taken some half acceptable image frames and video footage, what I am referring to is the fact that my photographic equipment has always left a lot to be desired. (as I have described elsewhere).
If ever I get rich and famous things would be different, the following dot points may help people who are interested in staring out as a ‘budding’ photograber, just made that up.
This is my advice to you, remember I am no expert, get expert advice these are my suggestions:
- You will need a camera, doh.
- A bridging digital camera, look that up.
- Rich? Well get advice.
- However, a camera with “Auto” feature.
- Capable of at least 14 Mb file size.
- Able to adjust:
- Shutter speed, aperture, iso.
- Have a zoom capability, 10 times.
- Point and shoot feature.
- A camera with provision 4 times zoom:
- (Snap on screw on).
- Macro capabilities.
- Have a video feature:
- At least 1080p full HD.
- Spare battery, charged of course:
- (If you take a lot of vids).
- USB and WiFi would be good.
- SD or SDHC memory card:
- at least 16GB capacity.
So this may be helpful, study up then make you choice, remember don’t go in too cheap, regards john f.